The Welles Necktie
- Design Notes
Some call it a spot, some call it a polka dot – for a decade now we’ve explored the classic dot motif in a special set we call The Welles (named after my favorite director).
This year, for Fall 2017 – we worked in a soft, light weight wool, with contrasting dots, creating a stripe effect and even spacing – a texture that will work now for the Holidays and year round.
- Size & Fit
- Our standard necktie width is 2.5″. Our house width maintains a classic taper from knot to tip, giving the necktie a timeless shape. Our go-to since 2002.
- Our 3″ necktie achieves a traditional aesthetic with a substantial blade, and a fuller knot.
- Our 2″ necktie is our slimmest, most contemporary look.
- 58 inches long (approximately). Custom lengths are available, if you need your necktie made longer or shorter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request.
- This Fabric In Other Styles
- Want this fabric in a bow tie, suspenders, or pocket round? We do that! Send an email to email@example.com.
- Details & Care
- 100% English Cashmere
- Handmade in New York
- Dry Clean Only
- Stock No. N-PDF05-2