The Coast Bow Tie
- Design Notes
- The shore of Southern Maine has often been an inspiration — previous designs, like The Marginal Way, were named for my favorite walking path in the town of Ogunquit.
- But one idea of the sea is even more intriguing — the winter coast — the look of the beaches and the ocean in winter, the snow, ice, and sand – the colors are unique.
- The Coast design embodies the winter at the shore, a special texture and set of colors which can be worn year round, but brings me back to a place where I was always very happy.
- Point vs. Butterfly – learn about our bow tie shapes.
- Size & Fit
- 2 Inches Wide, 33.5 Inches Long With Adjustable Neck
- Details & Care
- 100% English Wool
- Handmade in New York
- Dry Clean Only
- Stock No. B-BPF30-1